Mollie Help

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Video 3 - Responding to Comments on Quit Smoking Program!

Okay so here's the video of me doing some responses:


http://www.screencast.com/users/casestudymoney/folders/Default/media/e4e1b6ae-6bb5-4fa6-bec1-f3e71b72982e




And here are the days of the program that people are commenting on:

https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-1/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-2/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-3
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-4/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-5/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-6/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-9/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-12/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-16/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-23/
https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/quit30/day-30/








Posted by Tyler Bullock at 8:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tyler Bullock
I am a 20 year old college student from South Lyon, MI. I have been employed part-time at my grandfather's funeral home for almost four years. I enjoy to write anything: fiction, non-fiction and opinion pieces, though I am admittedly very new to it. I hope to become a high school teacher, though I am always open to changing course and becoming a certified funeral director.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (3)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Video 1 - Getting Started, What This is All About
      • Video 2 - Fixing Old E-Cigarette Reviews
      • Video 3 - Responding to Comments on Quit Smoking P...
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.